CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Little Miracle

So if anyone out there is going through the potty training thing or is coming upon that blessed time, I have a great little invention that will help. I saw it on the news one night and thought "how perfect". It's made by a Utah couple that thought it would be great if their potty trainer had some kind of timer that would go off to tell them it was time to go potty. So they made one. You can get them at Macey grocery stores and Kid to Kid. Anyway......it has made our life so much easier and Andee loves it!

5 comments:

The Wright's said...

That is awesome, what a great idea!!! SO HAPPY I DON'T have to do that again but glad that things are making it easie.

Jocelyn said...

Great idea!

Kim said...

I love it! I'll have to remember that some day!

Michelle said...

That is soooo cute!!! What a fun idea!!!!

Unknown said...

That is great! Callin has been telling me when he has to go pee pee. I don't even want to get started!