CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kenadie's Photoshoot

Kenadie had her first photoshoot at 2 weeks old. My good friend/fellow teacher, Kristi, came over, along with her sister Grace, to take pictures of Kenadie. She has an amazing talent!! She said she was nervous about doing a newborn but I had no doubt that she would get some great shots. I was worried because Kenadie was not exactly cooperating but that didn't stop Kristi. And thanks goes to her sister for keeping Andee entertained :)

I was just so pleased and excited about these pictures that I thought I would share. I can't wait to get some printed and framed!


Kristi posted some on her blog as well to check out.



6 comments:

Haylee said...

Oh I LOVE them!!! They are so cute!! I can't wait to see her!!

Anonymous said...

She did a great job! At least her eyes were open for them--all of my baby's pics have his eyes closed. He's lazy. :)

Kim said...

I freaking LOVE these pictures! Kristi did a great job and it helps that Kenadie is so dang cute!

Brookelyn said...

So CUTE! she is so cute! I loved finally seeing her the other day! :) maybe i will be on her best friend list since andee bumped me down to number 5 :]] lol

wendy said...

how precious!
she is such a doll!
kristi did an amazing job!

Grandma said...

She is a cutie, pretty and adorable. I an waiting for my copies.