CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's Great To Be 8

I don't even know where to begin to explain how much I love these pictures. Mrs. Sugu/Kristi is so talented and I love that she takes soooo many pictures. But then it's hard to choose which ones to print. I might as well have a whole wall devoted for these because it was so hard to pick. That has happened each time she has done our pictures. So......here are just a "few" of our favorites out of the "hundreds" she took :)

My absolute favorite!






4 comments:

The Gary Coxs' said...

So cute! Every picture is darling! It IS great to be 8!!

Anonymous said...

She is growing up so fast! I'm excited to take Gabe's 8 year pics in a few months. Paityn looks so beautiful--and I love the hat picture, too!

Kim said...

Augh! These are the cutest things ever! When I saw them on Kristi's blog I was blown away! Of course it helps that Paityn is absolutely beautiful!

Heather said...

These are way cute. I understand trying to pick just one...glad it was you and not me - I am terrible at this sort of thing. Your little girl, well she isn't really little anymore - she is absolutely beautiful.