CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Getting Ready for the Holiday Season

Well, I think it has begun! Halloween is soon approaching, then it will be Thanksgiving soon after that and before we know it, it will be Christmas. Yes, Christmas!
I knew it would be hard for me to keep this blog updated and besides that, our camera broke! So we resorted to our cell phones and will somehow try to get those downloaded.
We went to Pumpkinland a few days ago where Paityn and Andee loved wandering through the corn maze, seeing all of the animals and playing on all of the fun Halloween playthings. They couldn't believe all the pumpkins and corn! It was a beautfiul day and fun to be together as a family. I hope to get pictures posted soon!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Way to update the blog Ame! Did you know you can take pictures with your phone and text them to your email address? I had to do that once, and it worked like a charm! You should try it, at least until a new camera comes along. :D

P.S. I like your new background--very cute!

Nate said...

How fun!!! Did you get your pumpkins carved yet??