CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Warm Fall/Summer Day




So it's almost fall time and our warm days just seem to be disappearing so Paityn and Andee decided to take advantage of one of the last remaining warm days. I never know how to dress them because it is so cold in the mornings and evenings but hot during the day. Needless to say, I change their clothes about halfway through the day.


We're trying to get Paityn interested in taking her training wheels off of her bike but she wants nothing to do with that. I think she likes the safety net. Andee just wants to do everything that Paityn is doing and when she can't do something she throws a major fit. Sometimes they can be so cute with eachother and other times they are at eachother's throats. We're hoping it's just that "sister thing" and that they'll grow up to be best friends. Wishful thinking?

4 comments:

Nate said...

I seem to remember us being at each other's throats when we were little, and now look at us!! ;P There is hope!!

The Gary Coxs' said...

Too cute! Don't take her training wheels off or she'll be all over the place and you'll never catch her! JK

Kim said...

Too cute! They are getting too big. Taking Paityn's training wheels off would just make her so grown up! I think it's cute Andee likes to do everything that her big sissie does, I have many of those memories of my own! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Amy!! Your blog made me miss you and the cherry creek gang...I cannot believe how grown up the girls are getting! Tell Paityn I said hello! (I was so excited to see your blog on Marnie's!) I'll check back for all the Braithwaite happenings!