CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Girls

What would I ever do without "My Girls"! With personalities that just make a room seem so alive and big bright eyes that light one up. "My Girls" have given us so many precious moments!


All bundled up on a cold day. Look at that little round face!


"Help! We've fallen and we can't get up!"


Be My Valentine! The girls were so excited to have their Valentine boxes and wear their Valentine shirts.


I swore I would never let my child out of the house looking like this! Look what happens after a while. It's amazing how things change! There is not one single thing on this little girl that matches. Oh well!


Here's Paityn playing mommy. Andee is in the doll stroller. We took the same picture when Andee was about a week old. They sure grow up fast.

7 comments:

Kim said...

You seriously have the CUTEST girls in the world! I know Paityn already knows that and someday Andee will too! They are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Sammie loves to ride in her doll's stroller--but screams when I put her in her regular stroller. I don't get it. ;)

Unknown said...

Can Andy marry Sitani? She is soooooo cute. Both of your girls are adorable. It makes me want to hurry up and try to have a little sister for MArley. They are so cute and you of course are perfect for girls. Like the posting.

Marn E said...

You finally updated your blog--good job Amy. Paityn and Andee are SO cute that you really should be slapping new pictures on this blog all the time.

Nate said...

YAY!! I FINALLY get to see the girls!!! I dont see them enough as it is, so it's always fun to see new pictures!!

Michelle said...

You're girls really are darling. Very, very cute. We have got to get Andee and Mahlia together!

Unknown said...

Hi Amy! What dolls! I love to see updates! I cannot believe how big Andee is! She is a little girl- not a baby any more! Easter has to be an amazing holiday to a little kid! Cute pictures!