CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Andee's Pictures

I thought since I put Paityn's pictures on, I better put Andee's on too. These of Andee's aren't cropped like the ones we ordered but you get the idea. She was being a stinker during them but her little smirk is just so cute!



The next pictures are of Andee and Paityn at age 2. Andee is on the left and Paityn is on the right. Can you tell they're sisters?



I meant to put Andee in pigtails because I knew I put Paityn in pigtails for her pictures at the same age and I wanted to see how much they looked like eachother.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

your girls are so cute I just want to squish them :)

Nate said...

Too cute!! It's funny how much they looked alike, but they are so different too! Oh I miss them too much!!!

Kim said...

I never realized how much Andee really did look like Paityn! Cute comparison! They're adorable!

Grandma said...

These are two of the cutest little gilrs I know. They are just the cutest!!!!

Brookelyn said...

they look so much alike, i don't believe it!! they are just so cute! i love them!!!

Sonja said...

cute family. it's fun to be in touch again.

Becky K. said...

Your girls are so cute! They definitely take after their daddy (in my opinion).

The Wright's said...

What a couple of adorable girls. I can't believe how big Paityn is. It seems like just yesterday she was a baby in the Halloween parade at Grant. It was good to see you on Saturday and I hope to see you this weekend too.