CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ours, All Ours!

We are officially home owners! After living in my aunt's house in Orem, rent free, for 7 years, we decided to just buy it. We looked around for what seemed like forever and even made an offer on another house but the owners would not budge on the price. I think we were just meant to stay here. We love Orem, we like our ward and we have a huge yard that we couldn't have found anywhere else. My aunt sold us the house for a smokin' deal. We just feel so blessed by my aunt's generosity and kindness! It's kind of weird though. It doesn't feel like we bought it. It kind of already felt like ours in a way. Really, the only difference is that now we'll be making a mortgage payment! YIKES!!!!!
We hope to make lots of changes, updates and improvements so stay tuned. We're just so glad to have it be ours, ALL ours!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys are staying!! We'll be neighbors at least until we move-- sometime next year??

Grant and Candice said...

How exciting! Having a house of your own is sooo fun but lots of work too. Good luck with all your projects!

Kim said...

I'm so happy for you guys--and jealous at the same time! Good for you. I can't wait to see all the fun things you do to it!

Nate said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! It's so exciting to have your OWN home!!! And now instead of staying at Aunt Kathy's when I'm in Orem, I'll be staying at yours....oh wait, I already did that. :) Can't wait to see you in a few days!!!!

P.S. I pumped 3 oz yesterday!! Whoo Hoo!!! :)

Jocelyn said...

Yeay congratulations!

Michelle said...

Hooray! How lucky for us to get to be your neighbors!!! I'm so happy - Mahlia and Andee will be able to grow up together!! That's such great news!!! CONGRATS!

Unknown said...

yeah!!! that is awesome. We love orem too. I'm so excited to see all the updates. Congrats

Anonymous said...

congrats Amy! thats really exciting. I remember hanging out your Aunts house. So I can say I've been to your house. Good luck!