CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Prom!?

A few weeks ago I was able to attend my neices prom in Manti. It's one of those proms where they do the promenade, introduce each junior class member and families are invited to come and watch. Big tradition and I was so excited to go. Boy did it take me back to my junior prom. I took Paityn with me and she was so excited to see the "princesses" in their pretty dresses. It was just like in a fairy tale for her. Her face was priceless when she was watching the girls in their dresses. Here is Paityn and Sadie with Chelsea. She looked so pretty! And so grown up! She was always my little buddy when she was growing up. It's just crazy seeing her in make-up, high-heels and on a date with a boy :)

The two prom-crazy 5 year olds.

After they do promenade, they do a father/daughter and mother/son dance for the juniors. I told Paityn that I danced with grandpa when it was my prom so she couldn't wait to dance with him after the promenade. It was precious.
Paityn in her prom attire. She was so excited to wear her dress.

And just a glimpse of what 37 1/2 weeks of pregnancy looks like. I am ready to pop, ready to be able to breathe again and ready to be able to sleep on my stomach!

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Very cute! I know that the one thing I won't look forward to about being pregnant will be not sleeping on my stomach. That's practically the only position I can.

Unknown said...

What a cute TINY belly! So fun!

Unknown said...

Seriously.. I want your belly. You are such a cute pregnant lady but where was your prom dress.

wendy said...

I loved my JR prom!
We did a promenade too.
Paityn looks so cute!

Michelle said...

What a priceless picture of Paityn with her Grandpa!! That is darling! What a fun thing... wish I grew up in Manti!