CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What a Blessing

On Sunday, Kenadie was given a name and a blessing by Dave. It was such a special day and Kenadie was like a little angel in her first white dress. Families of both Dave and I came to help us celebrate. We were so glad they were all able to come and missed those that weren't able to come. We were planning on having our gathering outside but the weather had a different plan so we all were able to pack together in our house. It turned out great though! Our Little Miss Kenadie on her blessing day in her dress. She wore the bonnet that came with the dress for her blessing but we took it off as soon as we got home.
Close-up. Look at those cherub cheeks.
There's just something about a sleeping baby.
Dave looked so handsome in his suit and gave a nice, but simple, blessing.
Paityn and Andee were in heaven with all of the visitors at our house.Kenadie with grandma (my mom). Kenadie with grandpa (my dad).
Kenadie with Aunt Tricia (my sister).
And Kenadie with Uncle Jason (my brother).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad we were out of town and missed it. :( She is such a doll, though!

Haylee said...

She is so cute!! I can't wait to squeeze those cheeks in a few weeks!!! I can't get over how much she looks like your girls! Guess that's good, you know where she belongs.

Kim said...

Awwww! She is so stinkin' cute I can't even handle it! It looks like you guys had a great day!