CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Family Pictures

Our family pictures this year consisted of, "We need a picture for our Christmas card, quick, Tricia, can you use your awesome camera and take a few pics of us?" It took place behind my parents house and that was that. It was hard to get all three girls looking at the same place, while at the same time having a smile on all three of their faces, and it was equally hard to get Dave to smile a good smile, but I think we got some keepers.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Those are adorable! I think they're all keepers!

Haylee said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!

Grant and Candice said...

Way cute pics, Love them!

Amy Cannon said...

Very cute! Anytime I see pictures of your family I can't believe how big they are. Wow! Time flies. They look great.

Anonymous said...

Love them! And I can't believe how young you and Dave look in that pic of the two of you! It looks like it could be an engagement pic! The girls are adorable, as usual!! :)

Michelle said...

So cute!!! Love the pictures! We sure love and miss you guys!!!