CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sounds of Christmas

Sounds defined our Christmas this year.

1. On Christmas Eve morning you could hear Paityn waking up at 7:30 am letting everyone know that it was Christmas Eve.

2. Sounds of squeelling coming from two little girls excited at just the thought of Santa coming.

3. The ripping noise of numerous presents being opened.

4. Paityn saying, "I got almost everything I wanted". Thank goodness.



5. Two little girls playing the Princess wii game. So funny to watch them standing side by side and Andee thinking she is controlling the character just because she has a control in her hands. So into it.



6. On the way down to Manti, Paityn singing Phantom of the Opera, a little off key might I add, at the top of her lungs with earphones on.
7. Andee saying over and over, "I got a Fancy Nancy. Look, I got a Fancy Nancy", with eyes as big as they could possibly go.



8. Kenadie crying for whatever reason she found.

Kenadie and cousin Jace. They are only about a month apart. Such a cute little guy!

9. coughing, coughing and more coughing. Winter colds were the norm at my moms house. Poor Kenadie and Blake (and Haylee) had some rough nights.

10. Kenadie trying out her vocal stylings.

11. The pitter-pat of newly crawling hands and knees.

12. Oh, did I mention coughing!

We had a great Christmas and now after a week, my house is still in recovery mode. With the New Year upon us, I am excited for all the fun sounds that will be accompanying it

3 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Cute post! Your kids are so dang cute! I never comment, but I always look at your blog and it's fun to see what you're up to!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love Andee's eyes with Nancy. I should introduce Sammie to Fancy Nancy--I think she'd love her! :)

Unknown said...

Oh I love it. THey seriously are the cutest blondies ever. I just love Andee's morning hair and Kenadies chubby cheeks. Christmas time with 3 girls would be so much fun.