CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Fashion Don't

I know I haven't updated in quite a while and I should be posting about my kids or something like that but I can't help myself.

If you know my dad you may know him as the kind of guy that's pretty put together, pretty classic, pretty traditional. Well, I see my dad a little bit differently. Sure, I see all of those other things but I see a pretty goofy guy who has no fashion sense when it comes to lounge wear! For years he has tried to get under my skin wearing all kinds of plaids and colors that completely clash with one another. He wears them just for me. Aren't I lucky.

Well, here is what he came out wearing one day on his way to go pick up a grandchild. He was going out in public wear THIS!!!!!
So here's for you dad! Maybe having your picture posted on the internet dressed like this will teach you a lesson :) Love ya.

0 comments: