CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Dear Andee

4 Years Old!!!!

Dear Andee
I begin to tear up just thinking about the joy you bring me. Your smile and infectious laugh have been such a spirit lifter for me and that little sparkle in those big brown eyes have always been able to put a smile on my face. For 4 years you have giggled and cuddled your way into my heart. You have become such a sweet, kind and helpful little girl from putting your apron on and helping me in the kitchen to making sure that my feet are covered up by a blanket so I stay warm. Even with all that sweetness though, you are full of energy and often don't sit still for long. I love your bubbly little personality.
We love you so much and can't wait to see all the things you'll learn in the next 4 years!

8 comments:

Grandma said...

What a cute four year old. We love her too.

Haylee said...

Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet. She is such a doll! :)

Kim said...

Oh my HECK she's adorable! I love her pictures and your letter to her brought tears to my eyes! So sweet!

Brookelyn said...

happy late birthday andee! way cute pictures :)

Mandi said...

She is such a cutie and I can't believe she is 4! I loved your letter to her..it made me tear up
!!! she is such a sweet little girl! Hope she had a good birthday! :) a

Marn E said...

So stinkin cute!!!

Unknown said...

Oh how I LOVE these... Seriously she NEEDS to hook it up with Sitani in a couple of years. Sooo cute