CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Prom - A Big Deal

I've posted about this before, but it happens every year, and where I'm from it's a pretty big deal. With another neice doing Junior Prom this year, we had an excuse for going. The girls were so excited to get all dressed up and couldn't wait to see all the pretty dresses. Just to get a seat we had to go 45- 1 hour early. It was tough to keep these three little girls entertained.

Paityn, Sadie, Andee - waiting for the night to begin.
Mother/Daughter bonding evening.
Playing Rock-Paper-Scissors trying to pass the time.
Tiring of the whining, I told the girls to go do their own dancing on the dance floor (gym floor). We were entertained with Ring Around the Rosies.
After promenade we all hit the dance floor for some photo ops and even some dancing of our own. My cute parents even got in on the action.
My dad with Brookelyn, the one we were all there to see!
Paityn and Grandpa
Andee and Grandpa. Andee wasn't quite sure what to do!
The three little girls with our two prom princesses. Brookelyn the junior and Chelsea a senior who also got to participate.
We had so much fun. I loved having a girls night with my girls!









2 comments:

Kim said...

How fun for you and your girls! I miss having someone to go watch Promenade!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I have never seen a prom like this before where people go and watch. And I LOVE having Andee in my Sunbeam class! ♥