CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Zoo Trip

For Kenadie's birthday we decided to take yet another trip to the zoo. Kenadie loves anything to do with animals - stuffed and real - so what better place. Haylee and Blake just happen to be in Utah so they brought my mom up and we all went to the zoo (except Dave, who said he didn't want to spend the day with a bunch of girls - poor Blake).

It was a PERFECT day. The weather was so nice and we went late enough in the day that there was absolutely no crowds!
We, of course, had to ride the train! A trip to the zoo wouldn't be complete without one.

Paityn and Andee thought they were pretty cool stuff sitting in the very front all by themselves. Those giraffes are so interesting to watch. Kenadie couldn't get enough of them. And that baby elephant is still one of the cutest things I have ever seen!
We had such a fun time!

1 comments:

Kim said...

That looks so fun! I need to take Brynlie while I can still walk around! :) I haven't even seen that baby elephant yet! I'm glad Haylee and Blake were here to join in on the fun!