CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Our Silly, Almost One Year Old

That's right. Kenadie is almost 1. She fills our life with so many bright and funny moments that keep us smiling and laughing. She certainly knows how to work the whining to her advantage and goes from a cry to a smile in seconds. Here's just a few of those bright moments.

Kenadie figured out how to scrunch her nose and then obviously her whole face! She will suck in and out through her nose making a snotty mess around her nose, but it sure is funny!What a ham, and I still just love those two little bottom front teeth. Sad to say, but one of Kenadie's favorite toys is the box of tampons in the bathroom. It keeps her busy for quite a while which is great in the mornings when I'm trying to get everyone ready and I don't mind because it's easy clean-up. Kenadie's latest thing is taking everything out of boxes, or any container for that matter, and then climbing in and just sitting there. She'll try to rock it like it's a rocking chair and when that doesn't work she'll just sit there and bounce. Again, this keeps her busy for quite a while.
(This one's for you Blake!)
Kenadie loves to eat, especially anything that is sweet. Her wide open mouth proves this. We wonder if it could get any wider.

She was so funny when we were coloring Easter eggs because she would pick up the ones that were done and then just throw them. She thought it was great fun. Sometimes it's a struggle to get her to go to sleep and this time was no different. I never know what will help her go to sleep. My parents chair was the answer this time. I laid her down in it with her blankets, rocked a bit and she was out. She will probably never go to sleep like this again but it worked great this time.

We love our little "bug"!

5 comments:

Haylee said...

I love love love those pictures!! Too cute! We can't wait to see you guys next week!!

Kim said...

I can't even believe she will be one next week! She is too darn cute, I love the picture in the hat and the wide open mouth! What a dolly!

Mandi said...

These are the cutest pictures! I just love them! She is such a little cutie! hope we can see you guys soon! I would love to see Jace and Kenadie together.

Anonymous said...

She is such a little pumpkin! I love those pictures! And I love that our kids are all exactly the same ages!

Unknown said...

I LOVE all of her cuteness. Seriously what a little chub. I love it!