CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Belle, life-size mouse, pirates and Spongebob!

Those four things don't normally go together, but they do when you celebrate two little girls birthdays just 11 days apart. We didn't have big birhday parties this year (thank goodness) and just decided to let them pick where they wanted to have dinner. Andee chose to go to McDonald's first and then over to Chuck-E-Cheese (therefore the life-size mouse) to play games (no pictures). They had a blast but I'll remember not to go on a Friday night ever again! She also decided that she wanted a "Belle" birthday cake. I thought it turned out pretty good :)
Paityn chose to have a Spongebob cake for some reason. I was expecting something pink and girly but, no, she wanted Spongebob. Also, turned out pretty good. Then she wanted to go to Pirate Island Pizza for dinner. It was such a cool place and the food wasn't bad either.

I can't believe I have a 7 year old and a 4 year old. Now Paityn thinks she is officially a "girl" and not a "little girl" and now Andee has to have everything in groups of 4 instead of 3. Now if they could just get along :)

5 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Are you kidding me with that Belle cake?? Did you make it? AWESOME! I'm way impressed. Your girls are adorable!

Kim said...

Those cakes are awesome! You did a great job! Happy Birthday to your adorable girls! They are just too cute!

Mandi said...

What some fun birthdays! And what an AWESOME mom they have! You are seriously the best at making cakes! You always amaze me!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe our kids are getting baptized next year! What?!? The girls are soooo adorable--as always! I'm totally thinking I might skip the big parties, too! Or alternate years as to who gets one. They are so exhausting and expensive. Happy Birthday, girls!!

Unknown said...

So did you make that cake? wow. Super-MOM!