CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 18, 2009

People of Lagoon

My new favorite website, that you simply must check out, is www.peopleofwalmart.com

On our trip to Lagoon we thought it would be great to make our own page called "People of Lagoon". As we sat and watched people we knew we couldn't let them pass by without a little bit of acknowledgment and so here we present:

PEOPLE OF LAGOON!
At first glance: boy, boy. At second glance: girl, boy? But wait....girl, girl????? And what are they wearing!

One of our favorites! I don't even know what to say. The look says it all!


Who said you had to match when going out in public.


"Apple Bottom" is right! We kept looking and saying "Does that say what I think it says?"

Holy skinny and eerily twin-like batman!

Hey, is this a brother to the other dude? And it was hot that day. This hat probably shades his whole body!

Again.....guy? girl?

It's not just the dragon that scares me!

This was the first of what were to see all day long. Oh boy!

"I don't care if it is 100 degrees outside....I WILL NOT shave! Oh and does my hat look too little?"

Bright pink camo is not a wise choice when trying to hide troublesome parts of your body.

The fanny pack along with the whole outfit is a winner in everyone's book.

8 comments:

Haylee said...

Can't stop laughing. Seriously!

Anonymous said...

I wish I hadn't been eating while I read this! EWWW!

Jocelyn said...

Ahahahaha. Amy, you're awesome! Looks like an entertaining day!

Unknown said...

Made my day! :)

Kim said...

That is hysterical! Way to go, Amy!

Ashley said...

ha ha so funny, Lagoon has the weirdest people, I love to people watch there!

Ame said...

That's awesome, next year you should play Wal-mart Bingo...it's about the same peeps.

Grant and Candice said...

I am crying because I am laughing so hard. The best part about Lagoon is the people watching. This is Great!